<VV> corvair for kids

Ajkolaniak at aol.com Ajkolaniak at aol.com
Thu Oct 8 12:31:26 EDT 2009

I have a nine year old son that wouldn't be caught dead in my 65 Vert. But,
 I have a three year old daughter that cries when I don't take her in the
car.  She's happy just going to the end of the driveway. She loves to take it
to  car shows as well! I guess I have a few more years than you before I
lose mine. That's what it's all about!

Adam
65 vert

In a message dated 10/8/2009 9:01:16 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,

My  daughter said she wants mine when she's old enough, she loves to ride
in it  with the top down, and doesn't mind if it's just a short ride to the
store and  back. I only have to wait another 6 years for that to happen, the
car should  be completely done by that time just to give it away.

Tom
65  Customized
Corsa Vert