<VV> Donna Mae Mims encounter

Harry Jensen, Executive Secretary corsa at corvair.org
Thu Oct 8 17:23:56 EDT 2009

Hi--

I bought my 1967 Stinger YS-120 in 1974 from another member of
Chicagoland Corvair Enthusiasts. When I bought it, I called Yenko
Sportcars to see what information I could get about the car.

A very nice woman answered the phone. When I told her I bought a
Stinger, she was almost as excited as I was. About a week later, I
received a packet from Yenko with a couple of patches, a couple Yenko
badges which appear on the Yenko Camaros, a Stinger sales brochure, and
a couple of Yenko Stinger decals. She identified herself on the phone as
Donna Mae.

It wasn't until a couple of years later that I learned who Donna Mae was
and the whole 'Think Pink' thing.

--H