<VV> Bent Push rods

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Oct 8 15:38:56 EDT 2009

Agreed that could be a cause - I tore down a 140 once that had all 12
pushrods bent.  Some were in a single arc, some were in an S bend.
But none were straight.  I can't think of any other cause.  I'd
probably expect to find more than just one cylinder with bent pushrods
if it happened due to over-revving, tho.

--Bryan