<VV> corvair ranch photos: and if you ever need used parts...

Ray Rodriguez III grymm at echoes.net
Thu Oct 8 16:33:32 EDT 2009

I just realized the Corvair Ranch doesnt really have pics up on their website and some of you who havent been there might like to see the pics I took.

The place is located in Gettysburgh PA, and its a fantastic source for used parts.  In addition to the huge yard full of cars they have 2 large buildings full of parts... mostly used.

Enjoy!

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/?action=view&current=DSCF1150.jpg
http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/?action=view&current=DSCF1134.jpg
http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/?action=view&current=DSCF1131.jpg
http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/?action=view&current=DSCF1142.jpg

Ray Rodriguez III (aka: Grymm)
http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/?action=view&current=sigphoto3.jpg
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe (bored, ported, and a 280 cam)
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction)