<VV> Torque Spec for Camaro lug nuts

Ian Harding harding.ian at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 14:29:47 EDT 2009

I use the "I might have to take them off at the side of the road with
this..." method, and put them on with the GM included roadside wrench
as hard as I possibly can without standing on it.  Probaby a little
more than 50 pounds on a 1 foot wrench = 55 foot pounds.

I really hate when the air wrench gang put them on so hard I can't get them off!