<VV> Pictures - another thought

Mel Francis mfrancis at wi.rr.com
Fri Oct 9 17:11:46 EDT 2009

How about this site, guys? http://www.bouncethem.com/

I just stumbled across this and uploaded a pic from my file, real quick, no
join-up or anything.
It was a test shot from last weekend's 50th anniversary celebration in
Milwaukee.

Once you've uploaded a pic, click on the small version shown and it gives
you the location code numbers
for distributing to others, etc.

Here's the link:
http://www.bouncethem.com/upload/102009/ff4b03720f8046bc778f62f88c242a19.JPG