<VV> Stacking Storage for Cars

boB bobquincy at mindspring.com
Sat Oct 10 15:10:29 EDT 2009

I have two lifts from AutoLifters (currently All American
Lifts).  These and Backyard Buddy are good lifts with a lot of
thought about safety, especially in the locking system.  There are
plenty of Chinese lifts on the market for less $$$ but I would not
get under them!  The locking systems depend on some questionable
welds and tolerances.

I figure we get what we pay for, and even them only if we do our research!

Here is a photo of my garage, no Corvairs right now but one has been
on the lift before.  :)
http://bob.suzieandbob.com/vehicles/garage_1860.jpg

boB