<VV> Flip that FC

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sun Oct 11 13:52:47 EDT 2009

Excellent analysis Bob, and the last sentence in your post is exactly
the point I was making.  Corvairs simply don't roll over.  It might
look scary, but they don't roll over.  And if they don't roll over in
a sharp corner where the driver is trying to go as fast as possible,
then they certainly don't roll over on the street.  The only reason I
posted the photo was to show that just because it looks scary doesn't
mean there's any danger.

But, we all know that.  I suspect Ray has set himself an impossible
task :-(

--Bryan