<VV> little turn signal glitch

Ray Rodriguez III grymm at echoes.net
Sun Oct 11 22:06:04 EDT 2009

When I turn on the right hand turn signal the flasher clicks and the rear turn signal flashes but the light on the dash and the front signal do not....  if I press up slightly on the turn signal lever the front signal and dash light work.

The signal switch is brand new, and the old signal switch did the same thing so I'm pretty sure its not the switch.. where should I look?

Ray Rodriguez III (aka: Grymm)
http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/?action=view&current=sigphoto3.jpg
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe (bored, ported, and a 280 cam)
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction)