<VV> little turn signal glitch

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Oct 12 01:11:50 EDT 2009

"Brand New" as in a new part from a vendor, or a used part new to your
car?  It is the turn signal switch. The contacts inside are not making
good contact with the terminal that feeds the front turn signal on the
right side. This wire also feeds the right dash indicator, so both the
right front lamp and the right dash lamp will light with power on the
same wire. Only the turn signal switch can power this wire, so the
switch is not making good contact. Is the switch mounted in the steering
wheel cup so that the turn signal lever cannot sit in the full right
position?

Frank DuVal