<VV> Sebring seats for my late model...

jimster1 jimster1 at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 12 14:38:55 EDT 2009

Cash, Stay away from the yellow wires.  They are for a one shot pyrotechnic
(explosive) device that tensions the belt in the event of a crash.  It's the
other half of the air bag system.  I have the same yellow wires on my seats
and I carefully cut and insulated them to keep them out of harms way.  Glad
you asked!!!
Jim