<VV> thermistors and snap switch question

DTerry8123 at aol.com DTerry8123 at aol.com
Mon Oct 12 20:49:09 EDT 2009

Yes, The 140 and turbo switch closes at about 575 degrees. The switch  for
all other engines closes at a lower temperature. I don't remember what is.
It's probably between 475 and 500.
Dan Terry
65 Corsa 140 coupe
Corvair Atlanta director.

In a message dated 10/12/2009 2:52:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,