<VV> Flat Towing

deltainc deltainc at grm.net
Tue Oct 13 15:35:06 EDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Kovacs" <kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Sunday, October 11, 2009 6:59 PM
Subject: Re: <VV> Flat Towing

Rent a trailer. No plates and towing is just like driving it. A trailer is
safer for the car too. Just be sure the tow vehicle is up to the task too.
MIKE KOVACS
: <VV> Flat Towing

*********
I just recently checked at a local Ace Hardware that rents car haulers ...
double axle was $40 a day, took a flat 4 conductor light hookup, so I think
that means no electric brakes.  If you are pulling with a truck , you wont
need brakes on the trailer/corvair.  If pulling with a light car, I would
see if I could find a trailer with brakes, and especially with any big
downhills (g) ...

just some trivia...  ken , deltawerkes