<VV> Mr Cole WAS Corvair Designer(s)

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 15 16:55:25 EDT 2009

I'll second that. The day I first met him I helped him do some repair on
Nicky's Monza Jr. before he had to catch a plane. And that backs up what I
heard about him being a "hands-on" mechanical engineer.

-Mark

directing of others.  Mr Cole was a total 'car guy' who developed ideas,
pieces, and parts in his own home workshop.  He truly earned his reputation.