<VV> Fiction, Friction, and Shelby

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 15 22:31:33 EDT 2009

> Some farm equipment uses the same arrangement, so...

And you could add to that -- the Can-Am  Z-28 302, a short stroke, big
jugged race motor

not an original idea, but, I saw somewhere, some Corvair enthusiast
suggesting such -- a big bore kit on an early crank -- might have to do
some more tricks to get it up to potential, but there'd be more room for
that roller cam ...

And, speaking of farm equipment, the dentist's drill  belt arrangement
has been a common industrial design that has been around for many, many
years, like two centuries ago, and can also be found on a large number
of lawn tractors, inc the nearly legendary JD 140.

As for the Shelby, I enjoyed the grass hitting the camera in the opening
sequence, just like I did last time. -- maybe a new name for a Rampside
custom or a wagon to p/u conversion, a Littleside ...

Bill Strickland