<VV> Fiction or...

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Thu Oct 15 23:03:59 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/15/2009 4:53:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
JVHRoberts writes:

How about them?  Sure a few were porous, but I've seen WAY too many factory
weld repairs to  Corvair crankcases that have come across my bench!!

John Roberts

Didn't mean to get you into a larger font John.  I was only  pointing out
that even the Porsches occasionally had "feet of clay" as  well.  I've always
admired their cars and engineering--even the four  cylinder VW built 914s.
And my sons have always said that when "they make  it" they will buy one
for me.

Bob Hall