<VV> more Fact-ion ...

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Fri Oct 16 16:44:30 EDT 2009

 I meant in a straight line. Of course, an LM with proper tires, even with a stock suspension, should be able to run rings around a contemporary 911. Those measly 13 inchers just made no sense on a Spyder or Corsa.

 And LM brakes, albeit drums, were damn hard to fade, even under racing conditions.

Porsche has been increasing the size of their engines. At first, to keep making power when emissions and low octane dominated the scene, then later, simply because the market demanded more. That, and their cars were getting, well, shall we say porcine? <G>

John Roberts