<VV> Plugged idle tubes

FrankCB frankcb at aol.com
Sun Oct 18 11:24:48 EDT 2009

Grant,
     Maybe we should start using Lipitor to prevent buildup in our carbs like it prevents buildup in our arteries.<GGGGGG>
     Seriously, I wonder if using "Marine Formula" STA-BIL would be helpful.  This stuff is sold in boating areas since marine engines seem especially susceptible to the ethanol present in today's gasoline.  It's bottle says "extra corrosion protection and fuel system cleaning".
     Frank "prefers dry land" Burkhard