<VV> Plugged idle tubes

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Sun Oct 18 09:50:44 EDT 2009

Grant,
Is there a product out there that you have in mind? Something that you have
 had luck in using? Is this a problem that you're seeing on "occasional
use" cars  or "daily drivers"?
Just wondering, and thanks for any feedback.
Lonzo... with a 64 700 daily driver... until the snow/salt hits the roads
here in Kaintuck.

In a message dated 10/18/2009 8:18:56 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,