<VV> Carb break down and diagnosis

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 18 13:41:03 EDT 2009

Actually, the more I look at the idle circuit tube, the more I'm
convinced that a) there never was an obstruction or b) that I have
removed the obstruction without actually seeing it.

I have been able to see a good deal of light though the tube since
its removal.  This was the first test that I performed.  The beam of
light at the end of the tube appears to be nice and circular.  There
is absolutely no visible debris in the tube.  I'm seriously
considering putting it back together and see what happens.

Stephen