<VV> Carb break down and diagnosis

Mel Francis mfrancis at wi.rr.com
Sun Oct 18 14:05:51 EDT 2009

Stephen, you mention using a section of rubber fuel line in your system.

For the past couple of years, I've been using 'fuel injector hose' in place
of
regular rubber fuel line. It appears to be made with a slightly different
rubber
formulation and is reinforced with kevlar for better resistance to the fuel
pressures
in today's fuel injection systems.

But for us, it's the more up-to-date rubber formulation that is important.
I've had
no fuel-line problems since switching to this type of hose, since it's
obviously
formulated to resist the ethanol content that most of today's gasolines
contain.

Mel