<VV> Differential filling port relocation

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 18 13:59:27 EDT 2009

This is very imprecise, but I just lift the left side of the Rampy with a
floor jack and then fill.  This will of course make the dif and tranny
slightly overfull when set back to level.  Works for me.

Later, JR

CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140