<VV> Hagerty is Corvair Friendly

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Mon Oct 19 13:50:26 EDT 2009

I pay $388 per year for $46,000 dollars of insurance on a total of three
vehicles (one of them a Corvair insured for $24K).  The only real
restrictions are no daily driving and storage in a locked facility.  My
experience with two claims is that they did an outstanding job of
handling them (my choice of body shop).

Also, on the last claim I asked the adjuster for a Hagerty banner and
she had her friend in marketing send me both a banner and a coffee cup
-- and the adjuster sent me a check payable to me (not jointly with the
body shop).

Dave Keillor