<VV> Hagerty is Corvair Friendly

The Robbins therobbins82 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 14:16:30 EDT 2009

I have had great luck with them, I also have their roadside assistance plan
which I found works really well ! I broke the windshield in DaVair when
putting the last piece of trim on , ( rubber mallets will break old glass
it's a BBRT deal) and I told them what and how it happened, they paid for
the new glass no problem a guy came out and put it in, it was a blessing
since the old glass was thrash and I got to do some rust repair and POR 15
in the frame so it is good forever. Maybe there is cheaper I haven't looked
I am very happy with them and I don't recall any limits other than it can't
be a daily driver and stored in a garage.

Joe Robbins
BBRT