<VV> vermin in Corvair engines

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 20 01:15:06 EDT 2009

Oh, I was talking about the dryer sheets - assuming that the "odor" would not last too long.
But, now... you've brought up a really interesting point...  You cannot outdrive the paving machine?

JR, That's why I change it out once a month... it takes almost 3 months for then to lose their potency,

   if I've been out and it started snowing and they've paved the roads before I've gotten home, I make it a point to wash it off ASAP (either at home or at the local car wash).

  Oh... you meant - paved with SALT!  A wash job will not fix that.

  Lonzo... keep this in mind... "Rust Never Sleeps".  This is a quote from lclc, hisownself.

  Later, JR