<VV> vermin in Corvair engines

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Tue Oct 20 00:50:42 EDT 2009

JR,
That's why I change it out once a month... it takes almost 3 months for
then to lose their potency, but down here in "sunny Kaintuck" I don't think
there's been 3 months of the car sitting in one spell... although that ice
storm  sure had us hemmed in for a while...
Or were you talking about the "hay" I'm getting ready to hit? Sometimes I
just don't know about you, JR... you're just too slick for me.
;-)
As for the '64, I don't drive it when there's salt on the roads, and if
I've been out and it started snowing and they've paved the roads before I've
gotten home, I make it a point to wash it off ASAP (either at home or at the
 local car wash).
Squeeky has now developed the habit of sitting on the deck lid when I get
home... he's a smart cat... Edgar makes it a point to sit under the
engine...  and Squeeky joins him on rainy days (such as we've had lately)...
Silly cats... but they've kept the squirrels at bay, too.
:-)
Good night all!
Lonzo

In a message dated 10/20/2009 12:10:58 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,