<VV> Air Hoses----Made in USA?

keith osborne vanman453ta at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 20 12:35:15 EDT 2009

Oh, I guess THIS is my first post- gotta get the hang of this technology stuff...

Hello all,

My first post to your group-

I'm also quite tired of China junk, but speaking of Harbor Freight and air hoses, they also have nice Goodyear made in USA hoses that are quite nice.  Not sure if all stores carry the same stuff though...

Regards,
Keith