<VV> Air Hoses----Made in USA?

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Tue Oct 20 15:26:31 EDT 2009

 At the end of the day, every country produces both good and bad stuff. In fact, if your goal is finding quality stuff, country of origin ain't gonna be the deciding factor! Remember, Harbor Freight has ONE goal, and one goal ONLY, CHEAP! Sometimes they have good stuff, but more often than not, it's cheap stuff, which is fine for tools for occasional use.

The best air hoses are the polyurethane air hoses. Tough, strong, and a LOT more flexible than the rubber and PVC hoses (most are the latter) out there. I bought one, it was pricey, but DAMN, it's nice. And Harbor Freight has those too.

John Roberts