<VV> vermin in Corvair engines

Russell Little Kincaidllc at verizon.net
Tue Oct 20 14:50:04 EDT 2009

In Home Depot, Lowes and even ACE Hardware there is a electronic devise that
emits a high pitch at a cost of something like $30.00. It can be set to
deter insect with settings  up to small rodents. I had a squirrel problem in
the barn where I store my cars and this solved the problem. I just switch it
on when I am not there as the pitch that emits is very high pitched and
annoying. If you have a dog or cat this may be a problem.  This is a humane
solution and very effective.

1968 Monza Conv , 1953 Ford Sunliner, 1957 Ford Skyliner, 1974 Corvette ,
2002 Dodge Viper

Russell J. Little
Kincaid Associates, LLC