<VV> USA MADE HOSES

Jay Pitchford jay.pitchford at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 12:03:46 EDT 2009

A thought on this thread - VV is a worldwide forum for ALL Corvair lovers,
including those far from our fair shores. Perhaps the xenophobic tone of
this and other threads on parts sourcing, slamming the general quality of
anything not made in the USA, may somewhat dent the appetite and enthusiasm
of non-US collectors for Corvairs.
I think we need to keep in mind as we all type that as VV posters, we are
often perceived as THE experts on Corvairs. Thus, what we say/vent
about/opine upon here can be misconstrued as the general opinion of Corvair
owners to others. That's what the posting rules here try to accomplish for
us all - keeping the image of Corvair collection and preservation as a noble
and worthwhile endeavor.

(kicks away soapbox)

Thanks,

Jay Pitchford