<VV> Air Hoses----Made in USA?

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 21 13:28:49 EDT 2009

>Except polyurethane!

John --

Can you offer any additional description of these hoses?  In this area,
I am not familiar with anything being marketed as 'polyurethane hose',
however, we do have 'push-on hose', named after the fittings that it is
designed for, which sounds similar -- rugged, all-weather flexible,
expensive ...

The PVC air hose is nice and cheap, but only good for actual use when it
is over 85º, otherwise, any colder, and it is extension hose material
only, more like barely flexible pipe instead of hose.

Bill Strickland