<VV> USA MADE HOSES

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 21 14:15:54 EDT 2009

  Couldn't have said it better myself Jay :)

  As you can see from the un-opened parachutes in this board, some kind
  folks equate the government with the people. While the axiom,
  by the people, of the people and for the people has validity
  here in the US, it's not commonplace universally.

  I do hope that aside from the shared denominator of loving corvairs,
  we all pause & think about the culprits behind the advent of slurs.

  In my opinion, a Cuban owner of a Corvair (living in Havana or Key west) is
  not necessarily a marxist-leninist simply because of his country of birth.
  Some, as you can witness here, do disagree ;-)

  Regards,

  Tony I.