<VV> USA MADE HOSES

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 21 15:49:25 EDT 2009

Bill Mitchell (former GM head-of-styling) once addressed a CORSA
convention. One of the things he said is that in the auto industry, each
country sacrifices everything for one quality. In italy, for example, they
sacrifice everything for styling. In Germany, they sacrifice everything for
engineering. In the US, we sacrifice everything for price. When you look at
things that way, he said, everything becomes more understandable.

THAT is why your mirror was crap.

-Mark