<VV> Hurt feelings.......TOO BAD?

Ron ronh at owt.com
Wed Oct 21 22:38:19 EDT 2009

You said:
"Those of you who fly in Boeing 737 aeroplanes, (and maybe others), can
> luxuriate in the knowledge that the wings are, or certainly were,
> manufactured in China."

David, you were a bit mis-informed.  Here are the facts from a guy that just
happens to make wings for Boeing:

"No the wings aren't made in China. They're made in Renton and Auburn. Some
of the Vertical Stabilizer
and Horizontal Stabilizer are made in China though."

Renton and Auburn are in Washington, USA, right where the main Boeing plant
is.  So relax, the wings won't fail.

RonH