<VV> Air Hose source

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 22 01:13:13 EDT 2009

>For you shoppers out there, I found this:

Well, if we're going shopping, let's provide something to shop between --

Amazon.com has a GoodYear 045 3/8-Inch-by-50-Feet Safety Yellow Rubber
Hose 250 PSI With 1/4-Inch Ends for a penny under 20 bucks.  That 1/4
inch hose is great for nailers, but not so good for air drills, air
rachets, and other tools with rotary motors in them -- like the brake
line thing the other day on FC, here the pressure isn't that great, so
you need a bigger hose to get the volume.

The catch with both airhoseshop and amazon is what else you have to buy
to get the "free" shipping.

Most large towns have somebody that makes up hoses, and can fix you up
with whatever hose and length you want, say you want a 35 foot hose --
no waste, local buy, choose the hose you want, drive your Corvair.

Bill Strickland