<VV> Corvair #1 Death Trap???

Steven J. Serenska corvair at serenska.com
Fri Oct 23 19:02:03 EDT 2009

VVers:
> I put a comment on this, but some of you have a better set of words
> you could post here.
>
> http://www.ridelust.com/the-10-biggest-automobile-death-traps-ever-built/

I added my $0.02.  I decided that enough people had commented
specifically about the Corvair so, to keep it balanced, I went after the
author's prissy attitude and overall lack of knowledge.  The publisher,
who begs everyone to direct their comments to "Robert" (the guest
author), and not at RideLust (the host of the site), also got a little
of my venom.

What's great is that, of the 24 comments posted so far, precisely *zero*
agree with the author.

Steven "just call me Yoko Ono" Serenska