<VV> 1968 Corvair Monza Conv.

Russell Little Kincaidllc at verizon.net
Sat Oct 24 08:29:25 EDT 2009

I never owned a Corvair before and just purchased one to restore. I am
concerned about getting upside down on the investment so hoping some member
will have some new  parts laying about for sale on a project never finished.
I am looking for a new front bumper, seat upholstery for the 2 front bucket
seats (black) and  carpets (black). Enjoy reading the members dialogue on
various topics that have been introduced.   If you have  the desired parts
please contact me at KincaidLLC at verizon.net (Florida location).   Also, my
car is yellow with a black top --- was yellow a stock color in 1968?
Thanks

R. Little

Kincaid Associates, LLC