<VV> 1968 Corvair Monza Conv.

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Sat Oct 24 09:03:49 EDT 2009

Russell,
Welcome to the ranks. The 68 Corvair is the only year I have not owned.
Presently own my second convertible.
I don't have any parts you need but there is someone out there that has what
you need. To restore it right you will likely spend way more than it will
ever be worth. I still do it though.
Butternut (Crocus Yellow) yellow was offered in 68.

Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com