<VV> 1968 Corvair Monza Conv.

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Sat Oct 24 13:57:56 EDT 2009

I have one Corvair that's completely finished (and has been since 1988),
I have one that's in the spend-three-times-what-it's-worth restoration
process, and one waiting for the spend-three-times-what-it's-worth
restoration process.  I can have fun driving a Corvair in the summer and
have fun working on one in the winter.  Fun, Fun!

Dave Keillor