<VV> 1968 Corvair Monza Conv.

Jay Pitchford jay.pitchford at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 14:08:49 EDT 2009

I'll make the case for both turn key and restores:

Turn key buyers like myself give owners that want to tackle another restore
an exit strategy (and excuse) to do so. It also brings in fresh blood to
Corvair ownership and gets them hooked on our obsession (heehee).

Restoring expands the numbers of preserved Corvairs and increases visual
awareness amongst the Great Unwashed, aka who have yet to discover the gems
we all love.

My next Corvair (oh, how my wife shudders at that statement) will probably
be a restore. I'm already visualizing a LM coupe or vert painted bright
white with a double orange stripe down it, with white upholstery and orange
metal inside. I want to poke fun at and confuse the heck outta all those 69
camaro Z-28 lovers.

Jay Pitchford
65 Corsa Vert
Columbus OH