<VV> Clarks Corvair filters

vairjer at comcast.net vairjer at comcast.net
Sun Oct 25 12:10:22 EDT 2009

The filters now carrying the Clarks Corvair label are made in Taiwan per the wrapper inside the box.  I don't know who the manufacturer is, but so far they appear to be a very good quality filter.  If you look at the cutaway that Cal displays when at shows/convention it appears to have the features of the best filters...I have a few on the shelf, and won't hesitate to use them...Sure wish we could still buy the original PF4 but that, like most of GM is ancient history.

Jerry McKenzie