<VV> 007 and other weird stuff

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 27 02:20:39 EDT 2009

CCE did Fall Tour # 2 this past weekend.  My camera ran out of battery
power, but there are many pics of "vehicles" used in past James Bond movies
(unedited) at the location below.  They are crowded into a large storage
facility (location secret) and what you will see represents about half of
the collection.

There is one or two shots at our other stop - where we actually got to
operate some of the really strange foreign stuff.  Oddly enough, the owner's
name at this stop is Ian who has a distinctly Australian accent.

http://s1003.photobucket.com/albums/af152/JR_Corvairguy/007and%20other%20strange%20vehicles%20Oct%202009/

Later, JR