<VV> Clarks oil filter

craig nicol nicolcs at aol.com
Tue Oct 27 11:57:56 EDT 2009

Of course Jerry was referring to the Blue AC; my comment was that it lives
on and is available through NAPA. I don't know if the specs have changed or
not but Wix hangs their hat on high quality so I doubt that they have
changed it. I can't say for sure and I'm not about to cut open one to
compare it to an AC filter.

I too purchased three cases of AC PF4s when they went disco back in 2004.
It's kinda odd though, I save the ACs and run the NAPA/Wix 1038s...
Craig