<VV> oil filters

Ken Clark kcvair at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 27 13:25:20 EDT 2009

I've used Fram over the years with no problem except they left oil seal off one.  Fortunately did not run the car that way.  I use the Clark's filter almost entirely now except when I find an occasional AC filter.   Do not know about putting on an adapter as I only run 3-5,000 miles a year and consider the filter a minor expense when running my 2 Corvairs.  Ken Clark