<VV> Oil Filters

Mike Clark mclark67 at charter.net
Tue Oct 27 17:08:19 EDT 2009

Always the nay-sayer, aren't you JR.  If we don't buy them at all then they
will stop making them for sure.  Now, I just said I don't buy the filters
with the U shape gasket, but if it were what was available, I'd make it
work.  I buy Napa 1038's at 9 bucks apiece.

I'm guessing that Purolator and others have a machine that stamps the U
gasket onto the filter, whereas in the past a person probably inserted the
other one.  Pay for the machine once, get rid of the person.  Now -that's-
Capitalism.

Mike