<VV> St. Augustine Show

sarahvair at juno.com sarahvair at juno.com
Wed Oct 28 13:52:37 EDT 2009

Central Florida Corvairs has decided to cancel the show scheduled for November 20 – 22, 2010 in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />St. Augustine, Florida, due in part to the current economy, fuel prices, people losing their jobs, etc
This was not an easy decision for many reasons.  We appreciated all the support we got from all the Florida Chapters for the convention this year as well as those who attended.  Our intention for St. Augustine this year was to have a good time and just throw a party for all of you.  So rather then having a show that wasn’t up to our usual high standards, we thought it best to bow out for this year.

However, we do have our dates set for next year which are November 5 -7, 2010, so be prepared to party and have a good time with all your Corvair friends.

If you have hotel reservations made, please call:  904-940-9500 to cancel.