<VV> help! Charging system dead!

Ray Rodriguez III grymm at echoes.net
Wed Oct 28 16:32:08 EDT 2009

I just swapped out the voltage regulator and that seems to have fixed the
problem, sits at just over 12v at idle, but at 1500RPM plus (as stated in
the manual for regulator adjustment) it runs about 14v.  The regulator I
just installed has a screw on tall cover etc. and mechanical type internals
(as opposed to the one I just took off which is a circuit board inside) but
doesnt appear to have any adjustment screw.

Thanks again,

Ray Rodriguez III