<VV> Ultravan sighting

Marc Sheridan sheridanma1966 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 19:44:53 EDT 2009

Today I was hanging out with friends, basking in the abnormally high (80f)
temps of Greenbo State Park (KY) campground when I saw the unmistakable
shape of a whale! Then I recognized the sound of the Corvair power pulling
it up the hill. I've seen a few Ultravans, but always at Corvair events.
This is the first time I've seen one being used as designed, what a treat!

I talked to the owner, as he was clearing leaves from his camp site, and I
think he said his name is Rodney Large, but I'm not sure. He said he lives
in Wurtland KY. Anyone know this coach and did I get the name right? It is
the best looking Ultravan I have ever seen. It has a fresh coat of white
paint with a smiley face and real spiffy slotted alloy wheels.

Marc Sheridan