<VV> Need old magazine article

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Fri Oct 30 22:15:07 EDT 2009

Being a fan of rods and customs using Corvair parts and pieces an
article in the January 2010 Rod & Custom on the rebirth of Dream Rod
caught my eye. The Dream Rod was inspired by a feature in the December
1961 Car Craft magazine exploring using (then) contemporary body panels
on a Custom Rod.  They chose a '60 Corvair for the rear section. I would
like at least a photocopy of the original article, the whole magazine
would be even better.  If anyone could help I would appreciate it . . .
even point me a direction to look.

tkalp
wichita, ks