<VV> droopy visors

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Tue Sep 1 20:37:57 EDT 2009

Marko,
I replaced mine on the 67 vert and had the same problem. The repops do not
grip tight enough.
I used some rubber fuel hose on the inner ends. It makes it a tight fit the
the center bracket but, it helped cure my droopies!
Oh, also I ended up breaking the  clamp on the other end on purpose so it is
two piece. This allowed me to tighten it more. Be careful, the screw can be
broken off if you tighten it too much. Don't ask me how I know!
Rick Norris